We finally had some family pictures taken this last fall. Mike's brother Joseph and his wife Katie took the pictures for us. We thought they did a great job.
Your pictures are AMAZING! SO cute! I LOVE all your outfits and how they go together, but don't look "matchy" :) (Where WAS that? What a great location!)
What a beautiful family, Boo. Your kids definitely did not get hit with the ugly stick. Must have gotten that from their parents:) Anyways, send me your email address to tracie.wilton@gmail.com, and I will give you access to my blog (only if you want, of course:)
Lookie what I found whilst blog-hopping! I love reading your posts....kind of feel like I'm snooping, though--being all uninvited and stuff! ;) But, I'm glad I've found your blog, what an awesome mom you are! Wish I lived in a place as beeeeeeautiful as ABQ instead of this winter wasteland (ackhg!).
Lorilyn! What a beautiful family! Your beautiful too! Your little Olivia looks so much like you! How fun! Well, I'm excited to have found you, and I'm glad you have a blog. We have a blog, too. It's halandkarihanson.blogspot.com. Check it out when you have time!
13 comments:
Booseshnoogs,
You have the most beautiful family we have ever seen. Those pictures are amazing.
Love, Polly and Nathan
Those are great! Your kids look so sweet with each other.
SOOOO cute!!
Your family is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love the pictures!
Your pictures are AMAZING! SO cute! I LOVE all your outfits and how they go together, but don't look "matchy" :) (Where WAS that? What a great location!)
So beautiful, Lorilynn!!
What a beautiful family, Boo. Your kids definitely did not get hit with the ugly stick. Must have gotten that from their parents:) Anyways, send me your email address to tracie.wilton@gmail.com, and I will give you access to my blog (only if you want, of course:)
Oh my goodness! They turned out so cute. You have such beautiful children!
What cute pictures! Your kids are growing up! They are darling! How are you doing?
Where this pic taken in NM, they are sub real!!
my blog doraabq.blogspot.com
Lookie what I found whilst blog-hopping! I love reading your posts....kind of feel like I'm snooping, though--being all uninvited and stuff! ;) But, I'm glad I've found your blog, what an awesome mom you are! Wish I lived in a place as beeeeeeautiful as ABQ instead of this winter wasteland (ackhg!).
My sis lead me to your blog. Happy Mother's Day. I LOVE your pictures what a beautiful family. Your daughter is a mini you, she is so gorgeous.
Lorilyn! What a beautiful family! Your beautiful too! Your little Olivia looks so much like you! How fun! Well, I'm excited to have found you, and I'm glad you have a blog. We have a blog, too. It's halandkarihanson.blogspot.com. Check it out when you have time!
Post a Comment