
Every year I attempt a photo on the Sunday morning before Christmas. I really don't know why I do it, trying to get these three to pose for a picture is well.... virtually impossible. This is the best I could get. At least they're happy!

On Christmas Eve we drove by the kids favorite neighborhood house. It has more lights than you could imagine and we call it the Chrsmas house. Just look who we found sitting, greeting the children outside. (Certainly the most authentic duo I've ever seen)

On Christmas Eve we usually spend the evening celebrating with my family. This year the kids had all been sick with the stomach flu and so we weren't able to go to my folks. We went out and made the rounds giving our gifts and then headed home. Polly (my sister) and Nathan supprised us by coming over and bringing special treats for the kids. It made for a wonderful night.

Carter and Olivia's long awaited scooters finally came this year courtesy of Grams

On the lookout for the man in red

Uncle Matt and Aunt Sabrina Christmas morning

The wonder of it all

Matthew's Basketball

Mike and I love to bake, cook and watch video clips on the food network. We've been wanting a kitchenaid for quite sometime. Thanks to Mom and Dad Bergsten, we'll cut our baking time in half and be whippin up alot of goooood stuff.

Olivia and cousin Amber enjoying Ariel II, a gift from GG

Final moments of Christmas Day. Grams trying to organize a photo of the grandkids.
No comments:
Post a Comment