Olivia's favorite past time is dressing up. She changes her outfit an average of 5 to 10 times a day. She'll disappear for a few minutes and then she'll come out wearing some new crazy concoction. When we go out she wears her "girl clothes" and she lets me fix her hair. As soon as we get home, out goes the barrette,slick goes the hair and off with the girly stuff. Before I can bat an eye there she is in her Prince/Aladdin/Storm Trooper/Amish Preacher get up.Sunday, October 12, 2008
Celebrating 5 years of Olivia Ann
Olivia's favorite past time is dressing up. She changes her outfit an average of 5 to 10 times a day. She'll disappear for a few minutes and then she'll come out wearing some new crazy concoction. When we go out she wears her "girl clothes" and she lets me fix her hair. As soon as we get home, out goes the barrette,slick goes the hair and off with the girly stuff. Before I can bat an eye there she is in her Prince/Aladdin/Storm Trooper/Amish Preacher get up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Boo, I love this post, I was laughing so hard!!! Olivia has been quite the addition to our family, we sure love her so very much!! we love that there is never a dull moment with Olive around!!
Love the blog, Boo...Keep em coming:)
Post a Comment